New Zealand work experience
Leading architectural practices looking for Lead/Projects Architects to manage a team of young architectural graduates. Great mentoring skills would be a definite advantage along with 5 plus years post registration. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, evaluating and manipulating designs to meet the needs of their clients.
Site Architect, Managing site issues, excellent people skills
Registered Architects Looking to grow in practice, bringing in your own individual skills, potential for advancement
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated and passionate architects, then we are interested in meeting with you.
- Create architectural designs based on client input and feedback
- Prepare and execute client contracts pursuant to specific consultations
- Adhere to all industry standards in design
- Oversee and mentor architectural production staff and graduates
- Good communication skills with contractors and construction workers
- 5 + years NZ work experience
- Registration with NZRAB
- Extensive experience using Revit or ArchiCAD and MS Office
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
Only applicants residing in NZ may apply
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa